Fax Server Issue

  • From: "Lorie Gordon" <lgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:09:31 -0600

We have a fax connector setup on our Exchange Server.  It works great for
sending faxes through outlook.  The problem is, we are an HMO and there is a
privacy issue involved.  When a user sends a fax to the outside world, they
don't want their full name revealed.  The fax server is pulling their name
from the Global Address list to display on the fax.  We would like to have
it display their first name last initial without changing the Global address
list.  We still want in house email to display first and last name.  Does
anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Lorie