RE: False NDRs

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:19:27 -0500

I would take a look at the headers to see where it's coming from. That
way you can determine the source and if it's re-occuring from the same
source, you can block.

________________________________

From: "CEO" <CEO's <mailto:lpreichelt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  email ID>

Date: February 21, 2006 3:30:40 PM GMT+06:00

To: <rafiq@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi!
Please read quickly.

Best Regards,

Osman Mahmud

addressed. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the named
addressee, you should not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all
copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely,
secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions.