Facing Problems in Distribution

Hi Guys,

            Iam facing a problem in Exchange 2000 server... I had installed
Exchange2000 server and configured the same , I have only one ISP account
(pop3) and iam able to fetch and sending the mails. but the problem is  i had
configured a pop3 client and fetched mails from ISP then all mails which r
fetched from ISP r moving to the pop3 client machine whoever opens first on
client side... And if all clients r configured as imap then all mails r getting
by everyone.

Now i want to configure my exchange like - all clients should be configured as
pop3 client and all mails which r fetching from ISP should distribute to
individual clients as per the Display Name assigned on To and  Cc , i dont have
internet domain , iwant to do this with my one ISP account and only one id. is
it possible to do.. Pl. suggest

Thanks & Regards

Dinesh

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience