FW: rules

  • From: "Eric Lanyon" <ELanyon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 09:17:38 -0700

Anyone know of a way to make the client-based rules work as server-based
rules?  For example, I have a rule setup that is supposed to forward
anything from "John Doe" to my pager.  The only way I can get it to work
is if I have my Outlook client open.  I would prefer it to work whether
my client is open or not.

My second question is that I can't get a certain rule to work.  There
are several of us who want anything marked High Important to be
forwarded to our pager's email address.  I can't seem to get it to work.
My rule looks like this: Apply this rule after the message arrives when
my name is in the TO box and marked as high importance forward it to
Eric's Pager (4081234567.111111@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Any ideas?

Eric

Eric Lanyon - MCP, CCSP
Network Administrator
RFI Enterprises, Inc.
Fire, Security and Communication Systems