[ExchangeList] Re: FW: Windows 2003 R2

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 01:46:50 -0400

You know, R2 does not have to be installed just because you have received it
or are licensed for it.   The R2 enhancements are packaged on a separate CD.
If you ignore that CD you'll have ordinary Windows 2003 SP1.

That's what I'd do if I had no need for R2 features and wanted to wait for
others to wring out the bugs of mixed environments (assuming there are any).

Carl

  _____