RE: FW: The connection was dropped by the remote host

  • From: rubix cube <rubixc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:22:11 +0300

I checked black lists and we are not there, when the messages bounce
back from these domains postmaster says:

"Could not deliver the message in the time limit specified. Please
retry or contact your administrator.
  <x.y.z.w  #4.4.7> "

This only happens to specific domains (but important ones to the
company), email to other domains go out, and if I use my gmail I can
send to the domains that my exchange can't send to.

What could be the problem?

tx