FW: RE: POP3 Connector Help. Urgent help is Required, Please Help

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:48:07 +1100

No, what John meant was that if the volume of email you receive is so
large then you should have planned better for an exchange solution or at
least start to rethink how you could do it better as to avoid these
problems in the future.

You've got time so set the pop connector to a a higher time out value
and try and download the email and then set it back to the original
limit.

Greg