RE: FW: RE: New Poll on MSExchange.org

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:06:47 -0700

Mike, on your first point, have you thought about using a remote consultant,
using Terminal Services or such? I do 95% of my work for my servers and my
clients servers remotely.

What OS has MS not supported for at least 6 years? When you have thousands
and thousands of lines of code, bugs will be found. To their credit, they
have made a great effort on fixing bugs when they are found. Last time I
checked, Novell stopped supporting versions older than 4 years. Even Cisco
no longer supports older versions of its IOS. Besides, why should I expect
to run a business in today's environment with today's technology on an OS
that is 7 years old? It does not work like that.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You

www.eservicesforyou.com