FW: RE: New Poll on MSExchange.org

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Support" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:29:25 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Dufoe
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 7:27 AM
To: '[ExchangeList]'
Subject: RE: [exchangelist] RE: New Poll on MSExchange.org

First off Stephen, our MS Admin left our company without any notice
about a 3weeks/month ago and he is the same as you...choose not to
install the patch immediately, so pointing fingers stating "if you can't
maintain your MS installation, what chance will there be that you can
maintain a brand new OS, is uncalled for.  I maintain an Alpha Server
running OpenVMS, not MS, but until we find a new Admin for our MS
servers, I'm stuck dealing with these servers.  I live in a small town
so it's not very easy finding MS Admin's in our area or getting them to
come here.

All I did was simply reply stating we use Exchange 2000 and my CEO is
fed up with these outbreaks for MS ALL the time.  It's sickening to have
a company so large like MS that they can't take the time to rewrite a
new OS and clean it up instead of just adding on top of old OS's then
finding ALL these wholes afterwards and paying big bucks that they don't
support after so many years...that's total BS.  If they produce it, they
should support for more than 5-6yrs, instead of companies having to
purchase new software so they can get support from MS.