RE: FW: RE: Database Size question

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:47:57 -0000

This link should provide you with more info:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

The Exchange exam can be used as an elective towards your MCSE, if you
get your MCSE and the two Exchange exams you will then be an
MCSE+Messaging

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630