RE: FW: Please needs help

  • From: "Taylor, George" <gtaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:15:59 -0700

How did you determine that these are the cause of your slowness? It's
normal for queues to remain in that list for a period of time after a
message has been delivered.  When we were using an Exchange 2K server
for our SMTP outbound traffic it was not unusual to have 75 - 100 queues
listed, some with messages in them waiting to be delivered, others
simply there because messages were recently delivered.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.