RE: FW: Listserv: False Error Reports

  • From: "Stephen Chetcuti" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 10:42:45 +0200

We agree that the most likely reason for the rejected messages from Lyris is
due to mis-configured mail servers as Jamie mentioned below. Unfortunately,
this is not something that we can amend through the List Server
configuration. We have removed the three addresses Stephen mentioned from
the list, that should solve the problem for the time being.

Though the problem might crop up again, if so, please email me directly at
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, including your message and the error message that you
received. From now on, any email addresses that cause this problem will be
removed from the list asap.

We'd like to thank everyone involved in helping us single out the problem.
We apologize for the inconvenience, although this might happen again, with
your help we could eliminate the problem before it becomes a nuisance.

Thanks again...
regards,
Stephen Chetcuti
MSExchange.org