[ExchangeList] Re: FW: Junk e-mail folder renamed by accident

  • From: "Brian Pituley" <bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:21:18 -0700

If I recall correctly, if you can find a copy of the old "Exchange
client" (on the Exchange CD?), you can open the mailbox and rename the
folder from that client.

Brian Pituley

Director of Information Technology

T: 408-441-3611

F: 408-441-8405

E: bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: papasito122@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Junk e-mail folder renamed by accident
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:55:44 -0400

Hi Folks,
One of my users has her "Junk E-mail" folder renamed to JJ. I don't know
how it's possible since the option to rename the junk e-mail folder is
grayed out. I have unsuccessfully spent hours to rename JJ back to Junk
E-mail. Outlook 2003 and WinXP Prof are loaded.
Please shed some lights for me to this mystery.
Thanks
PM

________________________________

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.
<http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGL
M_Mobile_Zune_V1>

________________________________

<http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN5
1N1653A>

The information in this communication and any attachments is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us
immediately and delete the original message and any copies of it.

Any opinions, conclusions or other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed
by the company.