[ExchangeList] Re: FW: Junk e-mail folder renamed by accident

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 13:02:19 -0400

If resetfolders didn't work, at this point I would probably save myself any additional time and effort by exporting everything to a PST file and then delete and recreate the mailbox. Why waste at more time?

Rick Boza
Sent from my iPhone using Microsoft Exchange - ask us how!

On Apr 3, 2008, at 12:28 PM, Papito Miranda <papasito122@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My friends,
With respect to my post dated March 25 below, some of you advised me to do the following:
Reload Outlook
Launch Outlook with the /resetfolders switch
Nothing works so far to rename the folder JJ back to "Junk e-mail". I have created an Outlook profile for that particular user in 2 different computers with the "resetfolders" switch wih no avail. Any more input is very kindly appreciated.
Thanks a lot

From: papasito122@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Junk e-mail folder renamed by accident
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:55:44 -0400

Hi Folks,
One of my users has her "Junk E-mail" folder renamed to JJ. I don't know how it's possible since the option to rename the junk e-mail folder is grayed out. I have unsuccessfully spent hours to rename JJ back to Junk E-mail. Outlook 2003 and WinXP Prof are loaded.
Please shed some lights for me to this mystery.

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.

Going green? See the t