FW: Exchange problems Unable to get any mail from the outside

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Mail List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:02:24 -0400

W2K Server 2k w/sp3
Exchange 2000 w/SP3
I can't get my exchange server to receive any mail from the "outside". I
have my mx records set up internally, I've checked to ensure that my ISP
isn't blocking port 25, I can send mail from the "inside" with no
problem, I've forwarded port 25 for this server, so I don't know what
else to do. Can anyone assist me with this? I've had this problem before
in the past but don't think I ever resolved it.
My domain name is nubiint.com and my mail server is mail.nubiint.com, or
this is what should show if someone tries to check it.
Any help is appreciated.