[ExchangeList] FW: Exchange 2007 Distrubution List Restriction.

  • From: Wayne Snow <wsnow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:04:00 -0800

I’m running Exchange 2007 SP1 Server on Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition. Is it possible to prevent members of  let’s say for example AllUsers distribution  list from replying to email sent by AllUsers DL?

I have Exchange Message Delivery Restrictions set to Only Senders In The Following List ( specified list of users) able to create or send mail message.  If I set under  Reject Messages From ( list or group of users) will this prohibit list or group from replying  to received email from DL?

Wayne Snow

Information Resources

Bellevue Community College