FW: Event id

  • From: "Santhosh, H." <SANTHOSH@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx, exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ms-exchange-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 16:24:23 +0530

> HI
>       I was looking out for an possible explanation on the attached
> warning events from Exchange IS but there was no possible match for the
> description of the event. Do you have any way to find more and precise
> knowledge base for this event
>
> I did find the below event id in Microsoft knowledge base
>
> Event Type:   Warning
> Event Source: MSExchangeIS Private
> Event Category:       General
> Event ID:     1025
> Date:         5/5/2003
> Time:         11:23:26 AM
> User:         N/A
> Computer:     WUXHEMAIL01
>
> But could not match any of these description or functions to those
> knowledge base
> An error occurred.
> Function name or description of problem: EcProcessSearchMessageEvent
> OR
> Function name or description of problem: EcTestMsgRestriction
>

>  <<err.txt>>
>

>               Regards
>               Santhosh.H

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company

Date:           5/5/2003
Time:           11:23:26 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       MAIL01
An error occurred.
Function name or description of problem: EcProcessSearchMessageEvent
Error: 0x8004011b

Date:           5/5/2003
Time:           11:23:26 AM
User:           N/A