[ExchangeList] FW: EXCHANGE 5.5 upgrade ( please help....)

  • From: Sohail Malik <Sohail.Malik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:03:47 +0100

From: Sohail Malik
Sent: 18 April 2006 16:51
To: 'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: EXCHANGE 5.5 upgrade ( please help....)

Hi every one,

I am facing a huge problem during my upgrade to exchange 2003, basically I
inherited exchange 5.5 running in AD enviourment, upgrade to Exchange 2003
on one of the domain controllers (not a good idea) got rid of it and started
from scratch on a new windows 2003 server, I am going by the book and step
by step, ADC is configured but when I try to install it still looks for the
exchange 2003 server which was removed successfully from AD.

Please help...

Sohail Malik

IT Analyst