FW: Disaster Recovery Exchange 2K with Win2K AD

  • From: Calderón Vilches Luis Daniel <Daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:54:17 -0500

Hi, Me again...
Maybe I didn't explain myself very well, so let me put it in other words.

How can I reinstall a Exch2K server that is also the only Domain Controller of
the domain?

Remember that the reason for the reinstallation is a corrupted Active Directory
that does not allow to add additional domain controllers.

TIA,

Daniel