RE: FW: Deleted User wont go away

  • From: "Ghetti, Ron" <Ron.Ghetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:10:04 -0400

Hi Melissa,
 Unfortunately I have not fixed the problem that I'm aware of.
I've done the following:
  deleted and recreated the group and the individual users.
  I've deleted and recreated their local outlook profiles.
  I've checked their addressbooks for the deleted users address.
 luckily it's more of an annoyance than anything else but it makes
 me wonder if I am going to have other problems with the active
directory database...
-Ron Ghetti
 Information Systems Dept.
 Town of Barnstable

I saw your post on the exchange list newsgroup.  I am having the same
issue and have not been able to find a solution. I was curious if you
had found a solution to your problem?  Any info you can share would be

Melissa Taplin  MCSE, MCSA
Hampton Roads Transit