Re: FW: Deleted User wont go away

  • From: "Zoran" <zmarjanovic@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:31:08 -0700

Your exchange will receive that message because external DNS (if the
message came from the outside) or internal DNS (if from inside) will lead
the message according its suffix (@your_domain_name)to your
domain>exchange. Because the recipient does not exist (user or group or
former user in a still existing group) exchange will generate a NDR.
Sender (internal or external) does not know if the recepient is valid or
not.

Zoran