RE: FW: Browsing Folders, I get "SSL certificate is not valid"

  • From: "Deshwal, Chand" <CDD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:24:55 +0530

SSL certificate should contain FQDN of Exchange Server. If you have
specified the FQDN in the certificate and still getting SSL Certificate
Server Name is incorrecte, then I am sure, you are using headers in the
site name. Suppose, your server FQDN is MX1.DOMAIN.COM and you have used
a hearder in the OWA site as MAIL.DOMAIN.COM, then your SSL certificate
for this server should contain MAIL.DOMAIN.COM as the server name and