RE: FW: Adding a 2nd Exchange account to profile

  • From: "Joshua M. Etterman" <jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:53:15 -0400

Working with the 2nd profile idea, but still running into a problem. The
only directions provided by the company were for people on their network
or connecting via VPN. Obviously, we have our own domain architecture
here, and they didn't specify their e2k server. Any idea if there's a
certain port I can look for in their domain to find the e2k system?

Can I do an external LDAP query? If so, how?

I did an nslookup on their DNS server and came up with two possible
solutions, but when I attempted to authenticate I could not connect.

--
Joshua Etterman
Complete College Solutions

513 W. Chocolate Ave.