[ExchangeList] Re: FE/BE- cannot access multiple BE servers

  • From: "adrianb" <adrianb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:01:07 +1000 (EST)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi,

thanks for your two replies. I checked the SP, patches, etc. and all
servers matched.
But your second email below refocused my thoughts on the network and the
firewall in particular, rather than Exchange.  I looked at my firewall
config and found that I had not replicated *everything* from the old,
single BE setup to the new two BE set up.  Once I did that all was ell.

thansk for your pointer,
Adrian

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: