FDoUpdateCatalog halted

  • From: "Tim Jordan" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:40:01 -0900

First time I've seen this on any of my Exchang servers.
I read the MS Article on the topic but still not sure I understand the
problem or the resolution.
If I'm doing a full-index on the public share - why am I deleting it
after I create it?

Anyone want to elobrate on this error or fix?

Source Event ID Last Occurrence Total Occurrences
  MSExchangeIS Public Store 7200 1/23/2005 5:01 PM 1
Background thread FDoUpdateCatalog halted on database "First Storage
Group\Public Folder Store (SERVER02)" due to error code 0x80004005.