Extinct 2000 Server

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:59:34 -0800

Greetings all,

I had a test restoration server online for a week or two, I then took
the server offline and it has since been rebuilt and on to other uses.
However the server name still shows up in Exchange 2000 System Manager,
and you can see system messages in the queue for the extinct server,
also in the routing master window (not correct terminology, but that
interface) the extinct server shows up as a member there as well. When I
try to delete no avail.

Any ideas how I can rid myself of this lingering presence?