RE: Extending Mailbox Store Limit

  • From: "Email Administrator \(Dan Jianu\)" <GWADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:05:02 -0400

There actually is a 2GB limit on an individual mailbox in Exchange 2003.
To change that, you have to use ADSIEDIT and edit the values of
mDB-StorageQuota, mDBOverQuotaLimit and mDBOverHardQuota properties for
that mailbox.

Setting the mailbox to have no limit in ADUC will not work. As soon as
the mailbox reaches 2,097,151 KB, you will not be able to send or
receive.

dan