RE: Extending Mailbox Store Limit

  • From: "Spencer Read \(Nemesis\)" <ser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:52:06 +0100

Ok,Ok

It was early and I just replied quickly.

My point was that in theory, you could have a 15Gb mailbox in the 16Gb
store - how slow would that be!
Also, the pst files I have used in the past start to deteriorate over
about 700Mb - maybe my workstations need upgrading!

The way I think of it is 'email is a communication mechanism, not a
storage mechanism'

Now I have finally got this over to my users, my life is so much easier!

...Spence