RE: Export Mailbox to Personal Folder for Archivin g

  • From: MailAdmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:52:11 -0400

exmerge

-----Original Message-----
From: Chanse [mailto:crivera@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 2:07 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Export Mailbox to Personal Folder for Archiving

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Having been recently left with the responsibility to archive mailboxes from
the recently riffed I find I'm lacking in the knowledge to complete what
seems to be a basic task.  I must be missing something but is there no way
to export a user's mailbox to a personal folder for archival perposes
without going into the mailbox?  Is there not some utility that will allow
me to export a mailbox to a pst from the command line?  If anyone know
please pass it along.

Thanks.

$subst('Email.Unsub')