RE: Expanding C drive on Windows 2003

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:01:28 -0700

Hi Shawn,

Bruce is correct, Patition Magic does not support a Server OS, and Server Magic
does, however since Symantyec has aquired PowerQuest they have renamed the
product Volume Manger. http://sea.symantec.com/content/product.cfm?productid=7

One of my user group members in the San Francisco NT users group purchased it
to solve the same problem that you are having and it worked like a charm.

Sincerely,

Jose Medeiros
Former Vice President and Postmaster NTEA
MCP+I, MCSE, NT4 MCT
www.ntea.net
www.tvnug.org
www.sfntug.org