Re: Exmerge to PST Problem

  • From: Jabber Wock <jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:30:57 -0400

Hi,
 Make sure you have "Send As" and "Receive As" rights to the mailbox store
in question. In other words, if you are logged on as "Administrator" to the
Windows server while running Exmerge, make sure the user "Administrator" has
these rights. In ESM 2003, drill down to the mailbox store and right click
then chek the permissions and adjust as needed. by default, "Administrator"
does NOT have these rights.
 JW