Exmerge to PST Problem

  • From: "EIS Lists" <eis_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:07:57 -0700

I attempted to export 20 mailboxes to PST files using Exmerge. Roughly seven
of them received an error similar to the following. I have googled this and
confirmed the permissions. Any thoughts on why this would happen to some and
not others?
[12:02:00] Copying data from mailbox 'Test User' ('TUSER') on Server
[12:02:00] Error opening message store (MSEMS). Verify that the Microsoft
Exchange Information Store service is running and that you have the correct
permissions to log on. (0x8004011d)
[12:02:00] Errors encountered. Copy process aborted for mailbox 'Test User'
I ran this directly from the SBS 2000 machine (hosts DC and Exchange).
Exmerge version 6.0.4400.0
-- Noah