Re: Exmerge question

  • From: Roop Sankar <roop.sank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 07:41:01 +0530

Hi Mike,

Make sure that you create mailboxes on Exchange 2003 using the mailbox
alias name that was used on the server that was running Exchange
Server 2000, as the pst's created will have the filename as that of
the alias and while importing the pst's it'll look for the same alias.
However the importing of pst's is irrespective of where the user is
located in AD.

Roop.