Re: Exmerge not exporting one user fully

  • From: "Rene Fisher" <Rene_Fisher@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 06:42:27 -0700

There is a known problem that reports the incorrect mailbox size in ESM. I have
found the true size is always displayed in the Outlook client. I have also seen
a mailbox that showed 10 meg in ESM balloon to 60 meg. Another trick is to move
the mailbox to another database and that will fix the mailbox size reporting
for ESM.