Exmerge not exporting one user fully

  • From: "A. Michael Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:26:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

On an Exchange 2003 server, I am trying to export one user to a PST using
Exmerge.  This user's mailbox is around 11MB according to the ESM.  When I
run Exmerge and try to export this file, the Exmerge dialog displays the
correct size, but then the export happens "very quickly" and the out PST
size is around 1 MB, even if I select all options including the Dumpster.

I can export any other user fine, and the PST files are the correct
(expected) size when I export any other user.  Just this one user is not
exporting correctly.  Exmerge claims the user exported successfully, and
also displays the mailbox size correctly prior to export.  Yet the
resulting PST file is less than 1MB when the mailbox is over 11MB.

Any suggestions?

TIA!

Mike Salim