Exmerge for 2000

  • From: Göran Svensson <goran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:29:15 +0100

Hi,

I am working remote to our Exchange Server 2000 and are about to import pst
files with mailboxes. The best way to do this is to use Exmerge or in fact
the only way (if I am not wrong?).

My problem is that I have the SBS 2000 DVD on another workstation on the
network, but are not able to connect to it. So I am a little desperate, and
exmerge for exchange 2000 is no longer available on MS web site.

Is there anny one on this list that has exmerge for exchange srv 2000, that
could attach it in an email and send it to me?

Thanks in advance,

/Göran