[ExchangeList] Re: Exempting Individual Users From IMF screening

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 14:36:32 -0500

IMF is very weak on whitelisting.  There's a hack to whitelist senders that
uses sender filtering to move messages to the filter folder, and then a
scheduled cmd/batch/script to move filtered messages to the pickup folder.
But that works because sender filtering allows messages to be archived.

Since I see no choice to archive messages caught by recipient filtering,
it's not going to be a simple hack.

Carl

  _____