[ExchangeList] Exchnage system Manager error

  • From: ajit yadav <ajityadav82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 01:30:55 +0530 (IST)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi All

Mistakenly  one of our engineer,  did something wrong on Exchnage 2003Server .
it might by  remove some permission”   Now when we click on the  Administrator
group – Server  - properties –on -  Securities Tab – when we click on the
securities tab got the  below error

 “ Unable to read security information from the directory  ID no C1033.28
Exchange system  Manager “

We are not ableopen the security tab and it is not showing any thing

 We’ve  exchange 2003  with SP2

Any suggestion

Regards
Ajit