[ExchangeList] Re: Exchnage pop3

  • From: "Amit Kapoor" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:54:14 +0530

Hi Ajit,

Check the links given below for POP3 connector.

http://www.exchangepop3.com <http://www.exchangepop3.com/>

Infact I am also testing these tools for my company.

Amit Kapoor

Network Engineer
Module One India Ltd.
Paharpur Software Technology Incubator Park
A-88, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi 110020, India

Tel: +91-(0)11-41859200 ext. 204 |  Fax: +91-(0)11-41859220
E-mail:  <mailto:amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  Web:
<http://www.moduleone.com/> www.moduleone.com

==== c r e a t i v e   i n t e r n e t   s o l u t i o n s ====

Module One, one of India's leading Interactive agencies, uses a
combination of creative, marketing and technology skills to assist
clients in successfully using the Internet for their marketing initiatives.