[ExchangeList] Re: Exchnage pop3

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:48:00 +0100

You will need to purchase a third-party POP3 connector, we do not supply
a POP3 connector with Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003, the only POP3
connector we supply comes with Small Business Server.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited
Desk:   +44 (0)118 909 5630
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108
MSN IM: markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/mfugatt

If you have any feedback about my work, please let either myself or my
manager Andy Gitsham know at andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:andygi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Feedback%20on%20Mark%20Fugatt%20(Ex
change%20DSE)>  or telephone +44 118 909 3233