[ExchangeList] Exchnage pop3

  • From: ajit kumar <ajitkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:45:21 +0530

Dear all

 I have confusion?

I have my two test server exchange 2000 and exchange 2003.

I want configure pop3 connector in exchange server for downloading emails
form the internet (My web site ) into  my exchange server.

But I want to know that in exchange 2000 & 2003 have own pop3 connector for
downloading the mails form internet (And I need to purchase 3 party
connector software, like Exchange pop3, winpop, etc)

If exchange server have own pop3 connector.  Then please let me know how can
I install and configure pop3 connector in exchange server.

I would really appreciate your answer

Best Regards

Ajit kumar

Newtimes