RE: Exchnage 5.5

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:46:00 -0400

John

I would be very hard to explain the exact steps to install Exchange 5.5
using a email list like this, I would suggest you go to your local bookstore
and pickup a book about Exchange 5.5 and have a read through that, then post
specific questions to this list, it really would be impossible for someone
to explain the exact steps needed here.

Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
www.4mcts.com