RE: Exchange/Outlook vs Domino/Notes

  • From: "Jose Antonio Silva" <jsilva@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:57:28 +0100

MessageThx for all your opinions. I'll take them under consideration.
Probably will have to house both, and connect them.
I need the power and configuration capabilities of Exchange, but also need
Notes to run a CRM package.
Should be a wonderful month or two to get them up and running together
<grin>

Best wishes,
Jose