RE: Exchange/Outlook vs Domino/Notes

  • From: "Julio Danoviz" <jedanoviz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:16:27 -0300

Exchange 2000 Server Integration with Other Microsoft Products
Reduce System Administration, Management, and Training Costs
The ongoing costs associated with system administration, management, and
training are also lower with Exchange 2000. Seamlessly integrated with both
Windows 2000 and Microsoft Office 2000, Exchange makes administration,
training, and end-user support faster and less expensive.