Re: Exchange/Outlook 2003 groups?

  • From: Dan HINCKLEY <dah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:17:58 +0200

At 15:09 9/23/2005, you wrote:

My client tells me that another company they know who uses Exchange/Outlook 2003 has created groups in their global contact list for the different companies they house under their roof. So when people look at the global list they see "company A", "company B", and "company C", then can open either of them and select the user or users they want to send an email to.

How do I go about setting this up??

Not sure this is what you need but we made specialized Address Lists by using the System Manager/Recipients/All Address Lists, and make a new Address List, then choose Filter Rules and create the filters (in effect, an LDAP query) to include the persons or groups you want to have in that particular List.

Dan Hinckley t: (41 22) 999 0183
Information Management Group f: (41 22) 999 0010
IUCN, The World Conservation Union e: dah@xxxxxxxxxxx
1196 Gland, Switzerland w:
The Last Page of the Internet: