RE: [ExchangeList] e2k003 - OWA- compression

  • From: "Jason Merrique" <j.merrique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:05:47 +0100

Hi Jason,

On our system ISA2004 handles FBA for external connections, internally
its normal integrated authentication with no form. And it works very
well. There should be no delay when connecting, your minute for the OWA
form to load is abnormal, but I'm afraid I don't have a solution for
you.

Good luck,

- Jason