RE: Exchange2003 SP1 for ESM Question

  • From: "Mike Liddekee" <mliddekee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:22:46 -0500

You need to run the SP update on any machine that has ESM loaded.  Something
curious in your message.  You mentioned that you had to load IIS on the DC in
order to do exchange tasks.  The only thing you need to have loaded to
administrator Exchange options for AD users is the AD Users & Computers along
w/ the ESM.  IIS isn't required.

Mike Liddekee
Network Engineer

Humco Holding Group, Inc.