Exchange with smart host

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:35:01 -0800

If it's a small business environment, Postini and others work great.

If your a Large Enterprise or Medium size Enterprise and have well trained
Email administrators , in my opinion a hardware based appliance is a better
solution. I also prefer to not have a third party company have the ability to
queue my CEO's, Executive Staff, and Stock department's email. I am also not
sure if a hosted solution meets Sarbanes Oxley compliance as one is required to
archive all mail that is related to finance for a period of 7 years, " there
after all debts are forgiven ".

Take a look at:

Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL