Exchange with SSL - OWA Access
- From: "Ola One" <ola_atb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:47:47 -0500
I have a peculiar problem. I have two win2k3 Enterprise on my network.
Apache webserver is sitting on one, and Exchange 2003 Enterprise is sitting
on the other.
The Apache Server came first and so the router has been used to map Port 80
to the Apache Server. Now with Exchange installed, the question are two
1. Exchange was installed and Microsoft Certificate Authority was generated
and used. So SSL is on. Based on this, if the users are willing, can they
access OWA through HTTPS and not bother with HTTP since Port 80 is in use by
the Apache Server. That way, the router can open Port 25, 110, and 443 to
the Exchnage server? The main way of connecting to this server is mostly
2. I have forgotten whose address I put in Forwarders in my DNS entry (Would
that be my WAN IP?), and whether I need to include MX record in my forward
Thank you all in advance.
Other related posts: