Exchange with ISA Server

  • From: "arifoff" <arifoff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:06:09 +0500

Hi all
We r in the process of setting up are new exchange server but some how we are
stuck up with its integeration with ISA Server. Our exchange server sitting
behined ISA Server (Both servers are physical on same machine) and is connected
to ISP by dial up line. Can any body could point out the issues involve in E2K
sitting behined ISA Server. We are using SMTP connector with smart host option
but some how connector is unable to connect to ISP mail server. As a test case
i also tried to use outlook express installed on same machine directly with
ISP, it is also not connecting ISP mail server.